Pachhermo Peak (6187m) is situated in the rolwaling region of Nepal. It is an eye catching snow peak lysing to the south of Tashi Laptsa pass. To the north by north-west ridge, it rises from the crevassed glacier astride the Tashi Lapcha. The face of the ridge forms a uniform slope broken by crevasse and seraes rising from the rocky lower buttresses above the Drolambau Glaciers in the west. T. Pachhmero peak was first climbed in 1955 AD.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley for option, official paper work.
Day 03: By Private vehicle: Kathmandu to Siguti
Day 04: Siguti to Jagat
Day 05: Jagat to Simigaon
Day 06: Simigaon to Drauangbu
Day 07: Drauangbu to Beding
Day 08: Acclimatization at Beding
Day 09: Bedding to Na
Day 10: Na to Tso-Rolpa Lake
Day 11: Glacier Kharka to Drolumbau Glacier
Day 12: Drolumbau Glacier to Tashi Laptsa. Trek to Pachhermo Base Camp
Day 13: Acclimatzation
Day 14: Summit up to Pachhermo peak and back to Base camp
Day 15: Base Camp to Thame
Day 16: Thame to Namche Bazaar
Day 17: Namche to Lukla
Day 18: By Plane: Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 19: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 20: Departure.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Pachhermo Peak Climbing
Group Size : 02 - 12 people
Maximum altitude : 6,187 meter
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge, Camps
Duration : 20 Days
Entry : Charikot
Exit : Lukla
- Walk around highest Tso Rolpa Ice Lake, Beding village (village of mountaineers), magnificent views of Gaurishanker range and Everest ranges and glaciers.
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Expert Climbing Guide and porter
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Peak Climbing permit, National Park permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paper works and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH