The Hiunchuli peak is situated at the Dhaulagiri range embraces some of the world's most remarkable peaks. This peak is one of the peaks having an altitude more than 7000m and signifies the last part of the snow-topped range. Hiunchuli (6441m.) is actually the fourth highest peak amongst the 'trekking peaks' and regarded one of the least tricky trekking. Regardless of the relative effortlessness to the entry of the peak by tagging along the popular Annapurna sanctuary trekking route, the peak seems to be unnoticed by climbers which may be due to the risk of flood and rock falling. The Himchuli Peak is not really difficult to ascend but is exposed to rock falls, and path finding may also be another problem. Nevertheless it provides major new way trodden rarely where you will be hallucinated by the natural beauty.The major fascinations of the Hiunchuli Peak trekking are passing through Modi stream, terrace field, taking bath at hot water spring at Jhinu Dada, wonderful sights of Annapurna range including Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) peak. And, go for Hiunchuli Trekking Peak during spring and autumn to witness the beauty of the peak at its best. We Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition design these 18-days Himchuli Trekking and offer you an unforgettable experience.
Day 01: Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, transfers to hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley on option ,overnight at hotel
Day 03: Drive/fly to Pokhara, overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Phedi and start trek to Tolka, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 05: Trek to Jhinu, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 06: Trek to Dovan, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 07: Trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 08: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 09: Trek to Hiunchuli Base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Ascent to Hiunchuli High Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Summit Hiunchuli and back to Annapurna Base Camp, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 12: Trek to Bamboo, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 13: Trek to Chhomrong, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 14: Trek to Ghandruk, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 15: Trek to Naya Pul and drive/fly back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 17: Leisure day in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 18: Transfer to airport, departure onward destination.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Hiuchuli Peak Climbing
Group Size : 02 - 12 people
Maximum altitude : 6441 meters
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge, Camps
Duration : 18 Days
Entry : Pokhara
Exit : Pokhara
- Passing through Modi stream, terrace field, taking bath at hot water spring and breathtaking sight of Annapurna panorama and fishtail.
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Expert Climbing Guide and porter
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Annapurna Conservation Area permit and trekking peak royalty fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paper works and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH