Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve can claim its distinct identity for one good reason – the vast expanse of the Koshi River. Today, with the wild buffalo preserved, the reserve has also won its niche as birdwatcher's paradise in its true sense. The reserve to preserve the habitat of the remaining population of wild buffalo. The reserve beckons all sorts of bird species. These birds fly all the way from Siberia to migrate during the winter season. The fact that many birds that arrive here are nowhere else seen in Nepal. Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve is a homeland of endangered Gharial crocodile, Gangetic dolphin, ducks, herons, storks, egrets, and ibis and among others.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Fly to Biratnagar and drive to Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve
Day 03: Jungle activities at Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve
Day 04: Drive to Biratnagar and fly to Kathmandu
Day 05: Departure on your own destination
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Koshi Tappu National Park
Group Size : Min - 1
Grade : Easy
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel and Lodge
Duration : 05 Days
- Exploring national park including to see the rare species of wildlife and natural heritage as well as cultural heritage, thrilling experience rafting on Karnali River.
The price includes
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Accommodation whilst on trip.
- Domestic Air ticket.
- National Park entry fee.
- An experienced fluent English speaking Nature guide and his wages.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Meals at Kathmandu.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff