If we are looking for a tour in the paradise of Indian Himalayas, look no further - join Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition's Sikkim and Darjeeling Tour in the lap of world's third highest mountain Mt. Kangchendzonga (8586m). Sikkim and Darjeeling provide the perfect setting of Himalaya Mountains with their gentle climate, green hills, pine forests, and valleys with long long stretches of green tea gardens. Sikkim is a region influenced by Buddhism. With number of Buddhists temples, monasteries and learning centers, Sikkim depicts the culture and value of the Sikkimese version of Buddhism. A stronghold of Tibetan Buddhism, Sikkim is home to over two hundred monasteries, mostly inhabited by the Lepchas, Nepalese, Tibetans, Indians, and Bhutanese. The region was opened to the foreigners only recently. Darjeeling, chosen by the British Raj as their hill resort for its mild climate and scenic beauty, is still a popular hill station both among the Indian and international travelers. The tour begins with our arrival at Darjeeling, and which way we lamd to Darjeeling depends on from where we are travelling. Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition's local representative greets us at Bhadrapur Airport (Nepal Border).
Day 01: Arrival at Delhi, transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Fly to Leh,
Day 03 - 04: Sightseeing at Leh
Day 05: Trek fyang/Alchi
Day 06: Trek to Ridzong
Day 07: Trek to Likir Nie and drive to Leh
Day 08: Drive to Hundar, after crossing Khandrong La pass
Day 09: Stay at Hundar
Day 10: Drive to Leh
Day 11: Fly back to Delhi
Day 12: Free day in Delhi
Day 13: Transfer to airport and departure on your destination
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination: Darjeeling, Sikkim
Group Size: Min - 2.
Duration: 12 Days
The price includes
- All airport transfers
- Three nights hotel stay in Nepal.
- Guided sightseeing tours, Monument / Museum entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation with BB plan.
- India visa fee and visa processing assistance.
- Insurance for Nepalese crew.
- All necessary organisational requirements.
- English speaking local guides.
- Food – A standard Diet plan. Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Land transportation as per the itinerary.
- Official procedure and necessary documentation.
- Luggage carrier Porters.
The price does not include
- International airfares and tax.
- Personal expenses.
- Entry and re-entry visa to Nepal.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your travel insurance.
- Tip etc.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.