Nepal Holiday trek has set its terms & conditions to form the basis on which bookings are accepted. They contain legal obligations; we encourage you to read them carefully before preceding any booking.
Unless otherwise stated, bookings made through Nepal Holiday are subject to these terms & conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
Any change/modification to these terms & conditions shall come into effect only after it is made in writing by and with the authority of Nepal Holiday.
You may reserve your trek by making a preliminary booking through the form available in this web site. A preliminary booking happens without any pre-payments. It needs confirmation and requires payment or financial commitment to be a final reservation.
1) Nepal Holiday Trek aims to making your holidays a memorable. During the service period, we perform professionally. However, we cannot take any responsibility on any alteration of itinerary during unforeseen and unavoidable situations like in case of any natural calamities, political unrest, and cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents. Clients should bear any extra cost incurred thereof on the spot. We advise all our clients to take out their own insurance to adequately cover against medical and personal accident risk.
2) In a clear understanding, the roles Nepal Holiday Trek plays are of an agent while undertaking any treks, tours, transportation, hotel accommodation and other services. Some incidents like accident, damages, loss, delay, international flight cancellation/delays are beyond our hands. Nepal Holiday trek , any of its employees or agents shall not be responsible or liable in any way in such inconveniences.
Assumption of risk
As a traveler/trekker you may presume that during the course of the trip, there are always some probable risks. We have to assess the risks while traveling in mountainous terrain, accident or illness in remote places without medical facilities, and the forces of nature. Traveler/trekker should agree to assume all risks associated with the journey, and agree that no liability will be attached to the company or any of its representatives incase caused by such hazards.
The weather condition in mountain is always not predictable. It is another factor that directly impacts your journey. Hence, patience in mind, enthusiasm and proper preparation before starting the journey is essential.
We encourage you to make a proper planning before booking any trip with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition . We accept there may be some unavoidable circumstances as consequence you have to cancel your trip.
- If cancellation is made 25 days in advance to trip departure, client has to pay 15% of the total trip cost as cancellation charge. The remaining sum will be adjusted later in next trip or refunded. But client has to bear all the processing charge of Nepal Rastra Bank to make a draft.
- If cancellation is made just before 15 days, cancellation charge will be 40% of the total trip cost. The remaining sum will be adjusted later in next trip or refunded. But client has to bear all the processing charge of Nepal Rastra Bank to make a draft.
- If cancellation is made just before 07 days, cancellation charge will be 60% of the total trip cost. The remaining sum will be adjusted later in next trip or refunded. But client has to bear all the processing charge of Nepal Rastra Bank to make a draft.
- If client cancels trip within the week of departure or upon arrival in Kathmandu there will be no refund. Client has to take legal action to get the due amount.
Impact on your journey
We put our every effort to ensure comfortable traveling of yours, but it is must to understand that what you might be accustomed to in the western affluent countries, the Himalayan countries may not afford such facilities. Weather is another factor that may directly impact on your journey. Hence, patience in mind, enthusiasm and proper preparation before head is must to venture into journey.
You should purchase comprehensive travel insurance package against medical, natural calamity, helicopter evacuation, personal accident, trip cancellation etc. This is strongly suggested to all our esteemed clients.
To make alterations of any trek / tour itinerary, prior notice is requested. You are advised to stay in touch with us thus. But occasionally, you may be obliged to do so en route under certain circumstance for instance bad weather etc...
Your personal belongings
During tour / trekking our team crews will do their best to keep your luggage safety. However, in case of any loss or damage of your luggage or property belongings when shouldered by porters, ponies or vehicles, our company will not be responsible for the loss. To cover such a hazard, you are advised to purchase comprehensive insurance.
Papers & Documents
All necessary documents should be presented in sequence for example to issue visa, necessary permits etc. We are not accountable in case of any trip formality not completed in time before the trip departs on the absent of essential papers and documents.
Risk & Responsibility
Your safety and enjoyment is our prime concern. We therefore carry out our responsibility honestly & sincerely to ensure your holiday trouble–free as well as you have desired. Nevertheless, unless stated otherwise, trip may be change under uncertain and inherent circumstances such as land-slides, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents etc. A tour / trek guide who represents Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition Pvt. Ltd deserves all authority during your tours. If you commit any unlawful act, you are compelled to leave the tour. No refund will be made in such case.